We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets in Africa, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive – Jumia Travel
Job Type: Full-time
- This role is ideal for a travel professional with sales experience within a travel agent or a tour operator, seeking career development and something a little different.
- Reap the benefits and utilise your existing travel experience!
In particular you will:
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Communicating with clients to understand their travel needs
- Preparing tailor made proposals
- Converting enquiries to bookings to exceed targets and earn commission
- Supporting senior managers with ad hoc projects
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Target new and existing B2B accounts
- Attend networking events with PR/Marketing team and Follow up on leads generated from the events.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years experience selling travel packages to B2B
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Ability to understand client’s needs and present solutions
- Understanding of market and product.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online