Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Insight Coordinator
- Seeking a research coordinator to be in charge of ensuring that all data collection, data syncing and report writing work is done in accordance with the protocols, coordinating with the Research Manager in assignment of field work duties to the Research
- Associates and Assistants among other roles assigned form time to time.
What You Will Do
- Preparation of maps and other data collection materials for PSR, neighborhood and all types of surveys
- Coordinating and managing with various field teams and assist in resolving of any issues that may arise in the field
- Identifying RA training needs and assisting to organize for the same
- In conjunction with research manager review all the protocols to ensure they meet the current research requirements
- Checking through maps and other available data to suggest new research areas
- Be involved in data quality control activities both in the field and in the office
- Provide guidance and direction to the RAs on data collection, data entry and data quality
- Review both the quantitative data and the qualitative reports for various research activities
- Ensure that all research reports are written in an accurate and timely fashion
- Ensure the sharing of the necessary information generated by research with other departments that require it
- In conjunction with research manager address any queries that are raised concerning the research reports
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of research tools, protocols and processes
- Recognizing Bridge is a growing organization and being involved in any other research or related field
What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, Demography, Anthropology, Statistics or other related Social Science field
- Over 2 years’ experience in conducting field research in a fast paced or rapidly growing commercial organization with multiple departments where the use of technology solutions was a key strategy.
- Experience coordinating or managing a team of staff, preferably remotely or field based
- Experience working in slums, informal settlements and in rural areas
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel modeling
- Experience providing guidance to data collection and data entry teams
- Experience using Excel for data entry, data manipulation and analysis
- Experience using statistical analysis tools (SAS, STATA and SPSS)
- Very good at interpreting and using maps for research work
- Experience in use of PDA, net books or other related device for research
- Automated analysis of data to quickly identify key metrics
- Systematized rating system for new potential plots
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self driven and able to work with very minimum supervision
- Able to work in fast paced environment and able to prioritize work
- A detailed doer – You have a track record of getting things done. You’re organized and responsive. You take ownership of every idea you touch and execute it to a fine level of detail, setting targets, engaging others, and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You can multi- task dozens of such projects at once and never lose sight of the details. Likely, you have some experience in a startup or social enterprise.
- A creative problem-solver – Growing any enterprise from scratch comes with massive and constant challenges. On top of that, Bridge works in often challenging, low-resource communities and runs on fees averaging just $6 a month per pupil. You need to be flexible and ready to get everything done effectively, quickly, and affordably with the materials at hand. Every dollar you spend is a dollar our customers, who live on less than $2 a day, will have to pay for.
- A customer advocate – Our customers – these families living on less than $2 a day per person – never leave your mind. You know them, get them, have shared a meal with them (or would be happy to in the future). Every decision you make considers their customer benefit, experience, and value.
- A life-long learner – You believe you can always do better. You welcome constructive criticism and provide it freely to others. You know you only get better tomorrow when others point out where you’ve missed things or failed today.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Qualified candidates should send their CV and PROFILE LINK for the vacant job position.