They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Head of Agency Operations
Reference Number: 130-PEO00979
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensures employees compliance with policies that promote the company strategy, culture, mission and vision
- Provides advice to Company Management regarding Corporate Services and implementation of agreed management decisions
- Contributes to organisational leadership and strategic planning
- Identifies and eliminates errors and gaps in the application of appropriate controls to Company’s business processes
- Leads and participates actively in interdepartmental working groups as required
- Evaluates the performance of the Department against stated objectives, developing performance measures and ensuring feedback to staff on the department’s performance in meeting targets and objectives
- Communicates process improvement strategies to employees
- Plans, organizes and leads teams for internal initiatives and ensures accountability
- Seeks to ensure the development of effective working relationships between the department and others across the Company
- Reviews and improves approaches for communication, visibility, and reporting for clients
- Improves client strategic approach and relationship growth approach
- Assists in hiring process for new talent
- Provides strong direction and leadership, ensuring clear strategic objectives are in place to guide the work of the department
- Supports the implementation and facilitation of relevant workshops and training courses
- Promotes a strong team culture
- Analyses industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance across all units
- Monitors the progress of the Company and its competition to ensure that all goals and benchmarks are met, as well as re-evaluating and adjusting them as needed
- Ensures the development, monitoring and management of department budget
- Contributes to the development and implementation of administrative, financial and operational procedural statements and guidelines for use by staff in the organization.
- This role demands a resourceful and highly organized individual with demonstrated capacity to simplify complex issues and recommend solutions and policy changes.
- The individual must have a comprehensive grasp of integrated agency workflows and operations, along with training in project management programs, tools and methodologies.
- The role calls for a highly analytical and strategic thinker, one who is able to pay critical attention to detail.
- The role also calls for good leadership, networking/ social skills, confident disposition, written and verbal communication skills, in-depth knowledge of the company’s activities, industry and competition.
- Minimum of first degree in any relevant discipline
- MBA or Masters in any Business related discipline
- Professional membership in the Insurance industry is required
- Project management certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years cognate experience in the industry, out of which five (5) years must have been spent at a senior management level.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online