Kids r Key Academy is an private educational facility currently providing early child education in a safe and secured environment. We are located at IPENT 7 housing estate Karasana opposite Public Service Commission Dutse/Kubwa expressway.
We are looking for highly motivated, experienced and focused individuals to fill the esteemed position below:
Job Title: Early Child Instructor (Teacher for Pre K and Kindergarten)
Locations: (Karasana and Kubwa) Abuja
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: September,2018
Slot: 10 Openings
- Organising, teaching and mentoring a small class size of about 15 to 20 pupils.
- Responsible for the delivery of all subjects with particular emphasis on core subjects of Literacy, Numeracy and Science.
- Lesson planning and preparation; checking pupils work; administering of tests/exams and production of results.
- Organising, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps, sporting events etc.
- Developing and fostering appropriate skills and social abilities to the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Assessing and preparing pupils for state and national exams/competitions.
- NCE ( National Certificate in Education)
- Higher qualification in education and other field is an added advantage
- Previous experience will also be considered.
- Excellent Organisational and Communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge and use of the English Language ( both written and spoken).
- Results focused, positive and creative approach to teaching with excellent classroom and behaviour management, Good IT skills and the ability to use digital teaching aid technologies.
- NCE qualification in Early Childhood Education plus one year experience of working with children is desirable but not essential.
- However, successful applicants must be result focused and enjoy creating a fun and focused learning environment.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please Identify the position for which application is submitted in the email subject.
For More Information: Call – 08086671571