We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation – 2 wk on / 2 wk off
- Support field electrical maintenance work and electrical isolation (Lock out Tag out: Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO)) for lighting, air condition and motor maintenance.
- Plan and execute scheduled preventive and breakdown maintenance activities to minimize impact on production, and maximize operational availability. Typically reports to a supervisor.
Tasks And Responsibilities
In addition to the Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 2:
- Perform LV and HV Electrical Isolations and lock-offs
- Carry out all activities to company standards and procedures
- Raise relevant permits within the agreed time period
- Report relevant maintenance data for reliability analysis
- Participate in failure investigations and identify reliability issues
- Generate new work requests to highlight plant and equipment faults
- Develop and review operational and maintenance procedures
- Provide input and assistance for new projects including commissioning work
- 10+ years of closely related experience preferably in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Discipline appropriate certification(s) if applicable or equivalent professional experience.
- Effective communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely describe conditions in the field and recommend remediation steps
- Team player; exhibits efficient teamwork when working with persons over whom the person may have no direct authority and willingness to assist others.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workload and frequent changes in priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of Software programs.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online