Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Risk Management Officer
Reports To: Managing Director
- Ensuring that the bank’s risk identification and assessment lies on sound and reliable frameworks and systems.
- Developing and overseeing adherence to methodologies, guidance and standards applicable to risk identification and assessment frameworks.
- Coordinating and managing risk assessment campaign.
- Developing and implementing methodologies and frameworks to identify and assess certain types of risks.
- Interact with businesses and risk officers on risk assessment tasks; provide support and guidance as necessary.
- Track the execution of risk assessment campaigns, identify and escalate issues.
- Assist in developing links between Risk Id and Assessment program and other components of the ERM framework.
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Efficiency and ability to achieve results under tight deadlines and high pressure.
- 5+ years in the banking industry, with sufficient experience in risk management.
- Extensive knowledge of the corporate and investment banking (products, markets, processes).
- Knowledge to various types of risks (credit, operational, market, liquidity)
- A comparable experience in an Enterprise Risk.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and Resume to: email@example.com