We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job TItle: Field Specialist – Pressure Pumping
Job Number: 1819596
Location: Port Harcourt. Nigeria, Sub Sahara Africa
- Baker Hughes, a GE Company has an exciting opportunity for a Field Specialist in the Pressure Pumping product line join our team in Nigeria.
- Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on wellsite activity performs basic duties at the wellsite and
- Front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Onshore/Offshore Experience running and operating Gravel Pack and Frac Operations
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Conducts pre-mobilisation equipment checks, pre-job, post job checks as required, keep worksite clean and tidy
- Prepare all pre-job calculations, prepare and agree pre-job plan with clients on site representative, attend Pre-job and Post- Job briefings with Sales and Operations staff and client representatives
- Knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Liaises with offshore client representatives, promote BHI products and services, seek new business opportunities
- Liaises with offshore client representatives, promote BHI products and services, and seek new business opportunities.
- Participates actively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Three year Technical Degree preferred
- 5 years’ experience with Gravel Pack and Frac Operations
- Experience with downhole tools (RTTS, RBP, Cement Retainer/Bridge Plug)
- Understanding of Bulking Operations
- Experience with acidizing jobs
- Expert knowledge of oil and gas industry and product line.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Industry experience and product line training
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Coiled Tubing and Pumping equipment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience Onshore/Offshore running Coiled Tubing and pumping equipment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online