First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1. Operational Risk Analyst
- Minimum of 6 years banking experience.
- Excellent Analytical/writing skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in banking operations
- Experienced in operational risk management framework
- Possess excellent strategy and knowledge of quality tools in Risk Management
- Good knowledge of Operational Risk management and framework.
- Industry knowledge
- Understanding Regulatory & External Audit requirements and key deliverables
- Good understanding of centralised head office banking Operations, risk and controls
- Relevant managerial experience
- Excellent communication capability – good command of written English
- Ability to work within a multi-function, multi-discipline team environment with strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Change agent.
2. Data Analyst, Team Lead-Branch Suspense Recons
- Minimum of 7 years banking experience.
- Experience on recons application – TLM Corona
- Project Management Skill
- Good analytical skills to analyse, interpret, resolve and change workflow and improve productivity
- Ability to identify, analyse and manage operational risks
- Good PC skills – word processing and spreadsheets
- Exercise clear and sound judgment relating to all aspects of reconciliation.
Application Closing Date