Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Complaint Response Mechanism Assistant
Location: Monguno, Borno
- The Complaints Response Mechanism Assistant will be based in Monguno, Borno State and report to the Complaint Response Mechanism Officer.
- The CRM Assistant will support the CRM Officer in the establishment and management of the Feedback Mechanism for all Action Against Hunger humanitarian projects.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Establishment and management of the feedback mechanism for all AAH humanitarian projects.
- Build staff awareness and commitment to a complaints mechanism, ensuring that all SOPs and ACF core policies are respected.
- Ensure regular maintenance of complaints and feedback database/information system and ensure information is shared on a regular basis.
- Address the queries of callers using setup hotline while respecting ethical and professional behaviour in accordance with the AAH standard operating procedures and HAP guidelines.
- Submit internal, and accurate reports to the concerned programs/projects. The reports will be submitted weekly, or daily according to the urgency of the call; include monthly recommendations, if needed, to projects/programs and program managers as received.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in management, social research, development studies or a related field with a minimum of 1 year relevant experience in developing and maintaining accountability and learning activities.
- Have demonstrated knowledge of accountability especially feedback mechanisms concepts and international humanitarian quality standards.
- Be fluent in English and local languages especially Hausa and Kanuri (both written and spoken skills).
- Have strong understanding of HAP, Do No Harm and other relevant global standards.
- Have experience in carrying out design and implementation of accountability and complaints reporting mechanisms in Nigeria.
- Have excellent computer skills especially developing databases.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This advert may close before the due date once we receive applications from qualified candidates
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.