Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Reports To: Managing Director
- Provide high secretarial and administrative assistant to the Managing Director
- Undertake research for specific information using electronic resources and/or networking relationships with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for the Managing Director.
- Maintain, manage and update accurate records using the electronic diary, mail and computer databases.
- Ensure requests for advice or correspondence are provided in a professional and timely manner.
- Organise appointments, meetings and conferences which may include collating meetings papers, coordinating venues and arranging travel itineraries.
- Briefing the Managing Director on the agenda before every meeting.
- Secretariat function for business unit committees /management meetings including compiling agendas and minute taking.
- Carry out duties in accordance with principles, corporate values and strategies.
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- Must have at least B.SC from a reputable institution.
- Must be within the age of 21-27
- Initiative, discretion and judgement of a high order with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Pleasant, tactful and approachable personality.
- Self-motivated, reliable and willing to work flexible hours.
- Strong time management and effective organisational skills, with the ability to think laterally, work under Pressure and achieve work deadlines in an environment of competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to interact effectively with People of diverse cultures.
- Knowledge and broad understanding of office protocols in a corporate business work environment.
- Demonstrated high level computer literacy skills, word processing packages and various computer applications.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, Resume and Passport Size Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org