We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Field Officer
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Setting customer service standards
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
- Determining training needs
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance
- Potential candidates must be a fresh graduate from any prestigious university with a B.Eng Degree.
- Effective interpersonal and reporting skills.
- Sound Knowledge in Project Management
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must posses a Reporting Skill
- Familiar with Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling fieldworks
- Ability to think-outside-the-box.
- The required candidate must own a personal Laptop with original Software installed.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online