HRmadam Consulting – Our client is an indigenous full-service Marketing Firm with a mix of insight, creativity and technical innovation which has made them grow into an award-winning creative agency that delivers solutions to meet the business needs of her clients.
Our client has launched its Graduate Trainee Program and they are looking to hire young, vibrant and smart individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Graphic Design
The Graduate Program
- The Graduate Trainee Program is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders in Nigeria. The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Training, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Cases study Assignments, and Live Projects. They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
- At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team.
- A University Degree with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division (2:2) for BSc. Holders or its equivalent Lower Credit for HND Holders as at the time of submitting the application (at Frst Degree) – BSc. & HND Holders
- Minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including Mathematics & English) at ONE sitting
- Must be about to complete or have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Basic knowledge working with design software and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, CorelDRAW)
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, highly adaptable and able to work under stress.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Should have the ability to see shapes, colors, layouts in a fresh & creative manner
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas
- An open attitude to feedback and should be willing to make changes to designs.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]