HRmadam Consulting – Our client is an indigenous full-service Marketing Firm with a mix of insight, creativity and technical innovation which has made them grow into an award-winning creative agency that delivers solutions to meet the business needs of her clients.
Our client has launched its Graduate Trainee Program and they are looking to hire young, vibrant and smart individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Strategy
The Graduate Program
- The Graduate Trainee Program is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders in Nigeria
- The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to Training, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Cases study Assignments, and Live Projects
- They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
- At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team.
- Do have what it takes to help plan a winning campaign? Are you a dreamer? A thinker? A creator? An innovator?
- The ideal candidate will assist in providing key insights that will drive strategic campaign direction for the firm’s clients.
- He/She should have the following skill requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, highly adaptable and able to work under stress.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience and interest in both quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Digitally connected and curious
- A University Degree with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division (2:2) for BSc. Holders or its equivalent Lower Credit for HND Holders as at the time of submitting the application (at First Degree) – BSc. & HND Holders
- Minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including Mathematics & English) at ONE sitting
- Must be about to complete or have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com