Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos state:
1. Regional Distribution Manager (WEST)
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Business experience particularly in physical distribution activities; with a depth of capability in logistics and customer management / process design and development.
- Change management experience. Ability to take commercial insights and translate into performance to grow the business. Proven ability to persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills within a highly dynamic process environment.
- Experience in planning and orchestrating available resources.
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills. Demonstrates a track record for performance. Degree level qualification.
- Masters degree would be an advantage.
- 5 to 7 years working in an FMCG or a similar industry.
2. Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018
- Join a multifunctional project team to deliver a multi-sensory experiential playground where you can explore the multi-dimensional flavors of our iconic black brew – Guinness Foreign Extra Stout
- Recent graduate
- Digitally savvy and active on Social Media
- Self-Confident and flexible enough to work with characters from every part of the Milky Way
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to effectively manage 3rd party and cross functional team relationships.
- Strong project management skills – able to manage multiple projects effectively, drives to achieve deadlines and sets high standards for self and others.
Job Application Deadline
26th October, 2018.