Job Title: Hausa Language Educator
Location: Mainland & Lekki, Lagos
- Planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils’ needs and examination syllabuses.
- Teach students/pupils on how to write and speak fluently in hausa language.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Maintain student behavioral standards to ensure productive and disciplined environment while teaching
- Candidates must possess a first degree in Hausa, Linguistics or any related field of study.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders is a big plus.
- Preferably female
- A minimum of 3 -5 years teaching experience in a reputable institution.
- Excellent command of the target language, including reading, writing, conversation, business vocabulary and cultural understanding
- A strong ability to motivate students and communicate teaching content creatively and effectively
- Reliability, professional personal presentation and the ability to lead classes and work unsupervised
- Knowledge and capacity to teach the student, how to speak and write Hausa Language.
- IT savvy
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online