We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Enterprise Risk Management
- The Head of Enterprise Risk Management will facilitate the risk appetite and tolerance, coordinate risk assessments, identify operational and strategic risks, facilitate the prioritization of risks and identification of risk owners, and develop and communicate risk reports to management.
- Also to ensure that risks are identified and considered in the development of strategic vision, and proactively managed to balance both the risk and rewards of business.
- To assist in the analysis of all risk exposures (opportunity, hazard, uncertainty etc.) that pose an internal or external threat (political, economic, financial, market, international) to the business, its people and its assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Association of Enterprise Risk Management Professionals
- Successful record of delivering ERM projects
- Experience with excellent reporting, assessment, documentation, implementation and/or design of internal controls.Identify and analyze sector trends to continuously improve the risk management approach, including the identification of gaps in processes and capabilities
Application Closing Date
12 Noon Friday, 26th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online