Job Title: Head of Internal Audit
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
- A member of a recognised professional Accounting body in Nigeria.
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification working experience. Proven work experience as an Internal Auditor in a hotel or as Audit manager in an auditing firm that audit major hotels; will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks and Accounting/Auditing Standards.
- Must be familiar with relevant Accounting and Auditing Software.
- Must possess high attention to details and excellent analytical skills.
- Must have strong integrity and independent judgment.
- Must have the capacity to maintain the integrity of the internal control system in order to comply with all financial reporting regulatory and Tax requirements besides meeting the corporate goals/objectives of the organization.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Financial Reporting Advisory Professionals (FRAP),
9 Talabi Street, Off Adeniyi Jones,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
Note: Successful candidates are expected to work in Abuja as their primary place of employment: