Job Title: Hotel Cost Controller
Summary of Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
- Prepare and analyse food and beverage costs on a monthly basis and recommend alternatives to improve costs.
- Assist in the monthly food and beverage inventories count and extension.
- Establish and maintain a database for food and beverage inventory stock including up-to-date pricing.
- Ensure proper storage and issuance of all food and beverage items.
- Establish and maintain a cost allocation transfer system for food and beverage supplies to the various departments. Summarize these transactions for close of each financial period; etc.
Qualification and Experience
- Previous experience in hospitality is an advantage.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Finance or Management.
- Previous hotel accounting experience (Minimum 3 to 5 years preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, prudent, organised and a team player.
- Must be familiar with relevant software.
- Must have a commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures as they relate to the position.
- Must be self-motivated and possess a high degree of analytical ability and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Financial Reporting Advisory Professionals (FRAP),
9 Talabi Street, Off Adeniyi Jones,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
Note: Successful candidates are expected to work in Abuja as their primary place of employment: