Job Title: Hotel Executive – Housekeep
Summary of Responsibilities
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- To ensure cleanliness, maintenance and management of all guestrooms, functions, public areas and back of house areas to the Housekeeping operational standards.
- Preparation of Housekeeping Budget and ensure effective operation of the Housekeeping Department in line with Housekeeping Budget.
- Maintenance of par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.
- Organisation of inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets.
- Must have a high attention to details especially with pest eradication activities; etc.
Qualification and Experience
We are looking for a candidate with right attitude, who is a team player and can work well under pressure. In addition, the successful candidate must possess:
- A minimum of three (3) years Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management.
- A minimum of 10 to 15 years post qualification working 5-Star experience.
- Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be highly responsible and reliable.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Financial Reporting Advisory Professionals (FRAP),
9 Talabi Street, Off Adeniyi Jones,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
Note: Successful candidates are expected to work in Abuja as their primary place of employment: