Intercoms Integrated Solution – We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Nigeria. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants. Intercoms Integrated Solutions is a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos and Owerri. We offer an array of business and management consulting services to government and corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Employee Health Coordinator /Medical Officer
Qualification & Requirements
- The employee health coordinator must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Health Care with a background in Public Health.
- He or she must possess management skills as demonstrated by education and
2. Human Resource Officer
Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- B.Sc/BA/HND in Business Administration, Social Studies or other relevant fields;
- Higher academic qualification and certifications will be a plus.
3. Assistant Project Supervisor
Requirements /skills /Qualifications
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Minimum of OND in related disciplines.
4. Office Assistant
Qualifications /Requirements & Skills
- Minimum of an SSCE with basic computer knowledge
- Good organizational and record keeping skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
5. Staff Medical/Health Officer (Nurse)
Selection Requirements and Profile
- Experience in health, stress management, medical evacuation is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Computer Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word in particular)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
- An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
- Training opportunities
- Flexible work schedule.
6. Sales Representative/Sales Manager
- Minimum of an OND in related disciplines
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Customer Service Skills:
- The customer is always right.
- You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- You will need to speak to customers about a product’s different features, and answer any questions they might have.
7. Customer Service Personnel (Business)
Job Application Deadline
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: Careers@intercomsng.com
- Candidates should quote the position as the subject of their email. Curriculum Vitae (CV) are to be sent as a word document or PDF using their first and last names as the file.
- Applicant must be resident in Anambra or Imo State.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.