HRmadam Consulting – Our client in the Oil and Gas industry requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit/Control Manager
- Manage operations of the audit department to ensure achievement of set objectives and goals
- Reviewing and advising the management on reliability, adequacy, efficiency, the effectiveness of internal control.
- Overseeing and ensuring the preparation of timely Audit reports to the Board
- Audit Committee and provide progress reports regarding action taken by management.
- Conduct Audits in accordance with the approved internal audit plan.
- Determining process and procedures are adequate to prevent and detect fraud, suppression, theft or misappropriation of funds.
- Carrying out constant checks to ensure adherence to internal control policies and procedure on segregation of duties.
- Carry out an audit investigation of each unit in accordance with the approved audit plan.
- Prevent and detect fraud, suppression, theft or misappropriation of funds.
- Bank reconciliation statement daily, weekly, and monthly.
- To prepare profit and loss account monthly.
- Income analysis daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Ensure economical and efficient use of resources.
- General control activities.
- Create and review business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Management, Banking and Finance or related disciplines.
- 5-7years relevant experience
- Possession of professional qualification such as ICAN, CIBN will be an added advantage.
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values.
- Capable of working independently with or without supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively [Both written and verbal] with all level within the organization.
- Strong analytical capability
- Integrity & Ethics
- Customer Focus
- Visioning & Strategic Thinking
- Cross-Functional Collaboration & Partnering
- Building & Managing Relationships
- Leading & Coaching
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com