The International Organization for Migration (IOM) – Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Programme Officer (MM/MPA)
2. Resources Management Officer
3. Project Officer (MM/MHPSS)
4. Senior Resources Management Officer
5. Project Officer (MM/Awareness Raising)
6. Programme Manager (WASH)
7. Area Coordinator
Slot: 8 Openings
Job Application Deadline
8th & 15th November, 2018.