Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
1. Database Administrator
- Manage SQL Server databases, Oracle and MongoDB instances through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in a similar position required
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
- Knowledge of Big Data and data analytics will be an added advantage.
2. Market Development Executive
Key Decisions to escalate to supervisor:
- Exceeding outlined sales margin
- Giving solution out for free
- Transaction fee reduction for customer
- Acceptance of proposition to be accepted in MOU/agreements/NDA
- Project timeline delays/rollout issues/development issues
- Changing project priority
Operational/ Admin Responsibilities:
- Preparing and submitting periodic reports on sales activities and initiatives:- Customer engagement reports, Sales reports (lead generation, actual vs. targets etc, Customer profitability and product revenue reports.
- Using sales platforms to evaluate leads and track sales /revenue growth.
3. Application Implementation Engineer
Interface and User Acceptance Testing:
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing and other Functional testing
- Carry out Proof of concept (POCs) based on Business Needs
- Creates and maintains up to date Test scripts for new and existing API services.
- Operationalize new APIs successfully on Production
- Configuring, customizing and translating customers’ requirements to documented specifications
- Create Implementation Guides and Operational Manuals for Implemented solutions
- Provide support for all Customer Onboarding efforts.
- Performs Early Life Support on Implemented Services and Product
- Training where required
- Manage Sandbox environments with minimal downtime.
- Technical Sales support to Sales team where required
Application Closing Date