Coscharis Mobility Limited (CML) – Our client, with exponential growth plans in Nigeria, are seeking the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong communications skills and ability to direct people in a positive and professional manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Excel. Ability to learn and use a Falcon hand-held computer scanner.
- Detail oriented and proficiency in math skills.
- Ability to use a hand operated pallet jack.
- Understanding of food safety and warehouse experience preferred.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Check in store vendors, warehouse.trucks, and common carriers following.the Standard Operating Procedures for.the department. Document any shortages, discrepancies,.damages or miss-picked items to ensure.proper credits to departments and store. Coordinate the flow of product in back.room while maintaining an efficient.process of receiving, storing, and.distribution of product to various.departments. Maintain a safe and secure work.environment (80%).
- Oversee the recycling program.and shopping cart usage and storage. Responsible for back door security.relating to product and people. Ensure cleanliness of backroom and.proper storage of products. Maintain organization of paperwork and.communications with Vendors and team.mates. Support the Grocery Department with.various tasks as needed (20%).
- HND/B.Sc in relevant courses.
- Candidate must have minimum of 3 year cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates should provide active and functional telephone numbers and email address.