We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investor Relations Analyst
Job Type: Full time
- Candidate will actively support in the design of a robust investor relations framework for the Group and participate in its implementation.
- Actively manage all related communication and information between the Group’s ExCos and its investors.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Data analysis,
- Financial modeling & research model creation, and investor events preparation.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Have a First Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University, a relevant Postgraduate Degree would be an advantage with 1-2 years relevant experience in similar role.
- A good understanding of financial reports, analytic methods, and financial data tools are often required.
- Candidates should have intermediate-high proficiency with the MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong communication (verbal, written, presentation) skills, as well as the ability to develop and maintain strategic business relationships.
- Candidate should have previously worked in an investment related or Deal Advisory related role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online