Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Construction Manager, Building Construction – (m/w)
- Support of construction management on a major building construction project
- Support in the monitoring of technical implementation / specifications
- SupportControl of the performance plan, calculation and result control
- Monitoring compliance with safety regulations
- Communication with the process participants
- Independent work on the construction site
- Monitoring of NU works.
- University degree in Civil Engineering (Bachelor / Master / Dipl. Ing. FH / TU)
- First work experience in comparable function
- Ideally you already have international experience
- Technical skills and expertise
- Good English language skills.
- A performance-related remuneration and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
- Accommodation is provided in company-owned camps
- Medical care on site.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online