We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Leasing Manager
Job Type: Full time
- The Leasing Manager will be responsible for developing and managing all Leasing activities within the business and would continually improve the business and its operations in all areas. i.e Budgeting, policies and regulations, SLA and documentations, income revenue, maintenance, rapid growth in clientele base and renewal rate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for managing, growing and developing the company’s Leasing Business
- The ideal candidate MUST have very good in-depth knowledge of sales, Repairs, Leasing and Maintenance of Heavy Equipments e.g , Bulldozer, Pay Loader, Grader, Swamp buggy, Escavator etc
- Candidate should have the capacity to build-up the Leasing Department/Business from scratch, setting up policy and procedures.
- The ideal candidate should be able to draft a Leasing Operational Strategy and Leasing Agreement.
- Should have a track record of managing fleets of Heavy Equipment of NOT less than 10 – 15 Machines for Lease.
- Have a clear record of generating revenue by frequently leasing out equipment to an increase in revenue from 15% increasingly to 70%- 80% Monthly
- The ideal candidate would be liable for all leasing function i.e. reviewing and negotiating all Lease transactions and agreement.
- Accountable for the efficiency, performance and budgeting of the Leasing department and business.
- Ensure maximum occupancy/optimal use of all equipment at all time, while also ensuring high renewal rates.
- Ensure minimal downtime of not less than 12hr on Machines and Equipment
- Knowledgeable in the market for spare parts while ensuring timely and cost effective repairs.
- Generate monthly and quarterly report to Line Manager.
- Provide adequate support to the leasing team.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5-7 years hands on experience in leasing
- A broad operational experience with Heavy Equipments
- Good Negotiating Skills
- Good Business Knowledge
- Time Management Skills
- Customer Oriented
- Leadership and Team Management Skills
- Strategic Thinking and Problem Solving.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online