Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic came into being on the 2nd of February, 1989 wide Kaduna State Edict No. 3 (subsequently amended in 2004). The Edict charged the Polytechnic to among other things provide for training and development of techniques in Applied Science, Engineering and Commerce as well as in other spheres of learning.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer II
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
- Attends to medical care in the medical centre.
- The applicant must be a holder of M.B.B.S. or equivalent qualification and registered with the Nigeria Medical and Dental Council.
Term of Appointment
- The salary of Medical Officer II is CONMESS 8.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to submit twelve (12) copies of their hand written Application including photocopies of certificates and CV to the “Registrar” using the address below indicating:
- Name (surname first and underlined).
- Date of birth.
- State of origin and local government area.
- Postal address, email and phone numbers.
- Marital status.
- Educational institutions attended and qualifications obtained with dates
- Publications (a) Journals (b) Conferences and book of proceedings (c) Paper presented at conferences or seminars.
- Working experience with dates.
- Name and address of present employer, salary and current status.
- Services to community, state, national and international organizations.
- Names and address of three (3) referees.
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope labelled “Application For The Post of Medical Officer II, Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, P.M.B. 1061, Zaria” to:
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic,
P.M.B. 1061, Zaria,
Applicants should request their referees to send confidential reports on them directly to the address above.
Note: Candidates will be required to produce the originals of their certificates and other credentials at the interview.