Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is an Information Technology Consulting Company. Due to internal expansion, they have decided to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile/Web Developer
- The Mobile/Web Developer’s role is to design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications.
- This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle.
- The software developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports as required.
- Design and development of mission critical mobile and web applications
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle -concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Liaise with product development team to plan new features.
- Work with other developers and stakeholders to create and maintain a robust framework to support the mobile and web apps.
- Work with the front-end designers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling mobile device and/or browser specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Optimize performance for the mobile and web apps.
Technical Skills Required.
- Proven development experience in desktop and mobile web development.
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and mobile usability design principles
- Multiple years of server-side programming experience in C# and .Net
- Experience in database technologies like MSSQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB etc.
- Experience in native and hybrid Android and iOS development frameworks (e.g. Ionic 2, Xamarin framework etc.)
- Familiarity with designing, creating and consuming RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Familiarity with version control systems e.g. GIT, SVN.
- Familiarity with build systems (e.g. Gradle, Maven), Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus).
- Hands on experience with cloud technologies (including Azure, Oracle Cloud, IBM Bluemix, AWS etc.)
- Ability to switch among multiple projects, multiple languages, and multiple IDEs in short periods of time.
- Exposure to Java is a plus 2
Soft Skills Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well individually as well as in a highly collaborative team.
- Demonstrated interest in learning new technologies.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (especially Scrum).
- Enterprise Software Development Lifecycle.
- Direct work in applications that serve a very large number of users along with handling highly secure information.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the Physical Sciences with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division (2.2). Master’s Degree would be an added advantage
- Experience: Minimum of 6 years’ experience in software development.
- May be required to travel occasionally; overtime and weekend work maybe required
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their updated CV’s to: email@example.com the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.