Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring Officer
Reference No: EH/COM/025
Cadre: Senior Officer / Supervisory
- To ensure accurate collation and analysis of business units performance reports for effiecient decision support
Key Job Responsibilities
- Assist in monitoring business performance and proffer workable solutions to address business performance issues
- Liaise with designated officers across the business to obtain relevant information on business performance and organise business performance review sessions
- Monitor Capital projects’ performance and report on implementation
- First Class or Second Class Upper (First Degree) in relevant Disciplines
- Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit (minimum) in relevant Disciplines, plus Master’s degree
- Certification/Membership of relevant professional body
- NYSC completion/exemption
- Applicants must not be more than 34 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have Minimum of 6 years relevant post qualification experience .
- Experience in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Performance tracking
- Business & Corporate Performance Management
- Risk Management
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NNPC will not be responsible for applications submitted on any website other than its official page at: https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/
- NNPC does not charge any fees for submission of job application
- Applicants personal data will be used for the purpose of this recruitment exercise only
- Where it is discovered, at any point in this recruitment exercise, that false information has been provided, defaulting applicants will be disqualified and possibly prosecuted.