The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Rivers:
1. Senior Process Engineer
- Engineering degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Should complete NSE/COREN registration
- Starts International Professional Registration IChemE.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas industry in both onshore and/or offshore facilities
- At least 3 years of experience and proven track record in hydrocarbons processing studies, process simulation and project development.
- At least 2 years relevant and related experience in design and operation of high H2S or CO2 content facilities with stringent HSE requirements.
2. Senior Electrical Engineer
- Engineering Degree ( Electrical/Electronic Engineering):
- Shall be a Corporate Member of NSE/COREN
- Shall be a Corporate Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- Participate in the Professional Career Development of IEEE
- Fluent knowledge of English
- At least 7 years relevant and related experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
3. Project Planner
To be considered you will Have:
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management or related discipline;
- Previous experience in Surveillance Systems or construction projects would be an added advantage.
- Previous experience on mid- large scale projects required;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience / demonstrate ability to develop and implement plans, monitor and control work;
- Must be capable of producing project plans;
- Microsoft Project / P6 or Equivalent Planning Software, Microsoft Office tools – Excellent report writing skills;
- Time management essential to satisfy demands of busy schedule and reporting calendar
- Decisive and action oriented.
- Good communicator.
- Willing to travel.
- Team player.
Application Closing Date