Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1. Capacity Development Advisor (Ebonyi)
2. Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) / ICT Health Specialist (Abuja)
3. Capacity Development Advisor (Abia)
4. Capacity Development Advisor (Abuja).
5. Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) / ICT Health Specialist (Osun)
6. Capacity Development Advisor (Osun)
7. Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) / ICT Health Specialist (Abia)
8. Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) / ICT Health Specialist (Ebonyi)
9. Senior Advisor, Monitoring & Evaluation
10. National Administration Assistant
11. Finance Officer
Job Application Deadline
8th – 12th November, 2018.