We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Find reliable sources to supply goods and services
- Review requisitions to determine proper pricing and quality control
- Contact suppliers to obtain information on price, quality and delivery terms for goods and services required.
- Determine method of procurement such as direct purchase or bid.
- Place orders for purchases and ensure proper follow up for timely delivery.
- Procure capital items / consumables in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain procurement records such as items or services purchased costs, delivery, product quality or performance/usage.
- Discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services with users, vendors and others to determine source of problem and take corrective action.
- Conduct / prepare periodic market survey / reports for price comparison
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree holder in Procurement/Supply Chain Management or any other related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) is an added advantage
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Excellent Sourcing skills
- Strong Finance & Cost Management Skills
- Excellent Data Analysis and Superior Organizational Skills
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online