We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Line Manager – Drilling & Completion Fluids
Job ID: 1901601
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Oilfield Services
- BHGE has an opportunity for a Product Line Manager to join its Drilling & Completions Fluids team in Nigeria.
- This role is responsible for managing the Product Line. The successful candidate will be the primary resource on all issues related to execution (cost/budget, well-site execution, resource allocation, inventory, employee management, HSE, etc) concerning the product line.
- Manage the operations of the Drilling & Completion Fluids business
- Responsibilities will include employee management and development, inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, Health Safety and Environmental (HS&E), quality training, planning and budget management.
- Review work activities, job programs and job design in conjunction with the company’s sales and marketing group and/or client’s requirements.
- Maintain and enhance existing business contracts and customers.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the area.
- Manage Product line operations
- Prepare, monitor, and control district financial plans, including local/direct revenues, marketing expenses, head count and profitability.
- Manage and provide oversight to personnel development and ensure proper succession planning.
- Oversee planning and implementation of the business plan.
- Participate actively in quality improvement efforts.
- Ensure compliance with HSE and quality policies.
- Handle special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Drilling & Completion Fluids
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to drive product delivery
- Comprehensive understanding of Drilling & Completion Fluids
- Ability to direct and manage people
- Interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills
- Problem solver and strong multi-tasking abilities
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements and market conditions.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, budgeting & staffing.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online