We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Methods and Well Integrity Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Develop strategies to minimise the impact of Sand production on top side production facilities
- Follow up the strategies for sand production monitoring, quantification and management.
- Define the top-side sand handling capacity/maximum allowable sand rate and the strategies to minimize the impact of sand production on production facilities.
- Collect and consolidate existing topside sand monitoring results/data, analyse and summarize to give status, trends, KPI and issue recommendations based on results analysis on Close out existing audit actions related to sand management within Production Support domain.
- Analyse reported choke and flow line failures for telltale signs of sand erosion and propose remedy to avoid future occurrence.
- Propose fit-for-purpose topside solids control system in coordination with Process department.
- Champion operational pigging (collect and analyse existing data) .
- Preparation of procedure to handle operational pigging r
- Review and optimisation of the existing KPI-MRT file for Asset integrity test and monitoring
- Update of Site Operating Philosophies and Operating Manuals.
- Carry out Risk assessment to determine the level of risk associated with wells with anomalies within the COMPANY’s JV asset-Onshore and offshore Participate in barrier failure investigations; and ensure that best practices are shared within relevant teams and shareholders
- Provide fit-for-purpose and techno-economic solutions to remedy defective envelopes / well barrier elements
- Follow up and closure of well integrity related downgraded situations and other audit actions
- Participation in peer review for Well Operations and Well lntegrity
- Documentation – Provide well integrity compliance KPls, document work progress.
- Issue progress reports, make monthly presentations
- Writing of CMS documents to serve as reference for JVA Production methods in well and asset integrity management
- Previous years of experience in similar role
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online