Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Assistant
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Project: Global Fund
The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is a UNICEF-funded early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FHI 360 in collaboration with the governments of Katsina and Zamfara states. RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It will assist approximately 100 formal Schools and Integrated Qur’anic Schools (IQS in each of the states.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fundraises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4billion dollars in the fight against AiDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- Project Driver will under the direction of the Senior Administrative Officer, the driver shall provide a variety of transportation support to the project, Convey AHNI Global Fund Project Staff and Consultants to designated approved locations.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Secondary School Leaving Certificates, apprentice certificate or any other equivalent certificates with a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Must have a trade test certificate and a valid driving license.
- Must have expert knowledge of Project Vehicle driving rules and regulations.
- Experience as a driver mechanic will be an added advantage.
- Experience with large complex organization preferred
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word Document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e by email) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.