We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager (Non-IT) III – EXPAT
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (4 weeks on/4 weeks off)
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and finalizing projects according to the specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget.
- Creates and reports project status and allocates resources as needed.
- Defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns.
- Communicates and interfaces with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- May partner with external vendors based on the nature of the project.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Project Managers on Expert Level is usually responsible for large, highly integrated projects
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, Excellent organizational skills, MS Project or other project management tools. Consensus building skills.
- Behavioral Skills: creates ownership, drives functional excellence, promotes productive impact, effectively manages external relationships
- Technical Skills: contracting / subcontracting, design & engineering management, execution planning, cost estimating, planning & scheduling, project controls, cost & schedule methods & data management, quality management
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online