We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purit Brand Ambassador
- He / She is directly responsible for talking to expectant moms in the hospital, gathering and collation of expectant mother’s data in the hospital where he/she is posted to and is directly responsible for the integrity of the reports he churns out.
- The Brand Ambassador will be responsible for sales of Purit in allocated stores and will strive to achieve the target assigned to him /her within the particular period of time.
- 100% Implementation of designed route plan
- Develop & maintain expectant mothers & customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, Emails and Phone Numbers of expectant mothers & customers in assigned stores/hospitals.
- Provide daily and weekly insight on Competition activities and their impact
- Ensure Effective depletion through SKU at the retail level
- Coverage of assigned universe, new customer recruitment, management, retention and growth
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Follow up on new leads from interested mothers during activation session
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned stores.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned location.
- Merchandize & execute trade marketing initiatives leading to the desired visibilities/ depletion for company brands in the retail outlets channels.
- OND (Any Discipline) Fluent in English, and Computer Literate, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age – 20-30 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be resident in City of interest (Enugu)
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online