Coscharis Mobility Limited (CML) – Our client, with exponential growth plans in Nigeria, are seeking the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- Ability to work under pressure.
- NIM added advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skill.
- Carry out comprehensive inspection daily.on Sixt rental vehicles.
- Ensure weekly inspection of.vehicles is done on other vehicles all.over locations.
- Provide daily inspection report.for all vehicles.
- Ensure drivers are properly and.neatly dressed before dispatch.
- Ensure adherence to one driver one.vehicle policy.
- Provide none accident/cleanness.report as and when due.
- Identification of.damages/Reporting of damages/ensuring.that damages are resolved and that.responsible staff are penalized. (Within 3 days of damage.identification).
- Reporting new dents, scratch or.mechanical issues for immediate repairs.
- Ensure top-notch neatness of.vehicle before dispatch to clients.
- Ensure vehicles are in good.mechanical condition, well documented.and having all accessories before.dispatch.
- Carry out proper check on vehicles.received from the workshop and ensure.they are in good shape before dispatch.
- Manage car-wash and car wash.personnel.
- Ensure car wash personnel update.records of activities.
- Ensure car wash has all necessary.accessories for use.
- Assist in drivers’ recruitment,.pep-talk, recruitment and training.
- Oversee use of drivers’ room.
- Ensure vehicles are parked well.arranged and keys are properly placed,.kept with adequate record.
- To Undertake such other duties as.Required and Commensurate with the Grade.and Title of the Job.
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Production Management or any other related course.
- Candidate must have 3 years cognate experience
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates should provide active and functional telephone numbers and email address.