We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor & Commercial Contract Manager – Expatriate
Job Reference: 1512
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
Function: Quality & Inspection
- The Quantity Surveyor and Commercial Contract Manager will be responsible for compiling, preparing and issuing sub-contractors’ documents.
- In addition, he will also liaise with project managers and quantity surveyor team on contractual issues for both the main contract and sub-contracts.
- Preparation of Interim valuations
- Preparation of Variations
- Preparation of Claims
- Reviewing and Drafting Contract conditions
- Defending and negotiating valuations, variations and claims with Client and Consultants.
- Contractual advice
- Professional Qualifications/certificates (NIQS, RICS or equivalent)
- 5+ years’ experience
- High-level communication skills and ability to negotiate – Must
- Experience in Africa (Preferable Nigeria)
- English language
- Contract: 12-24 months
- Attractive expatriate package
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online