We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Repair Engineer
- Repair and maintain electronic systems as needed and operate power and manual tools safely to avoid accidents.
- Perform regular inspections to identify defects and replacements.
- Perform system testing to evaluate performance and functionality.
- Maintain inventory control of electronic components and tools.
- Maintain documentations of system installation and maintenance procedures.
- Recommend upgrades and modifications to improve system performance.
- Mentor and guide other Technicians when required.
- Report completed and ongoing tasks to Supervisor on daily basis.
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, or engineering instructions for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components.
- Review technical documents to plan work.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers or field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
- Test electronics units, using standard test equipment, and analyze results to evaluate performance and determine need for adjustment.
- Test performance of electrical, electronic, or integrated systems or equipment.
- Adjust or replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry or electronics components, using hand tools or soldering iron.
- Assemble, test, or maintain circuitry or electronic components, according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
- Perform preventative maintenance or calibration of equipment or systems.
- Participate in new technology training and tutor new employees
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Expereince and Skills
- Candidate must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering/Computer Electronics Engineering or equivalent relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in repair industry.
- Experience in General Hardware testing, repairs and able to solder component to PCB and de-solder.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of PCB layouts, assemblies and design
- Familiar with test equipment like multimeter and test setup (Spectrum, oscilloscope etc.)
- Must be able to read schematics diagram, significant experience in fault finding and repairing electronics to component level
- Understands the safety precautions needed to work in electronic environments.
- Understands drawings, technical manuals and instructions for performing system installation activities and repair.
- Experience in setting up test rigs for new products.
- Experience about telecommunication component module/card level repairing is an added advantage
- Fluent in English.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online