Job Title: Security Operative/Guard
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- WAEC/NECO/OND/HND or equivalent
- Female (5.5FT) or male(5.8FT)
- Age-22 to 45 years
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should call: 08180159552 or 08094551133 (Recruitment Officer)
Note: Applicants must reside in Lagos State.