Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Contract
- Coordinate all activities within the engineering discipline stream for the project.
- Ensure coordination with other disciplines is effective for each project.
- Review, Check and Approval of all engineering deliverables produced by the discipline stream.
- Check MTOs and ensure that requisition is done with all required documents.
- Ensure all within the project discipline stream applies appropriate engineering methods.
- Prepare Technical Queries, ERFQ, ECN, CRS and carry out Vendor Data Reviews
- Ensure all documents and drawings are issued on time and site corrections are captured in as built.
- Ensure all design engineering procedures are followed while doing the engineering
- Provide guidance and advice to all within the project discipline stream.
- Develop methods and procedures to improve the efficiency of the discipline stream.
- Ensure the latest Rules and requirements are understood by all within the discipline stream.
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) responsibilities
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject.
- Must have between 7 to 10 years of experience in the OIL &GAS industry at least 5 years experience in Gas processing facility projects.
- Must be experienced in FEED, DED, Procurement, construction & Installation Projects
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision on feed to detail engineering projects.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org