We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager/Manager Deal Advisory
Ref Id: 136809BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
- The successful candidate will be required to lead Deal Advisory projects by managing engagement deliverables, timelines and budgets.
- Key responsibilities include deal origination, conducting independent business reviews and working on complex restructuring engagements in all industry sectors.
- Additionally, the individual will be expected to assist with business development by developing industry research, thought leaderships, proposals, presentations, reports and effective business networking.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identification of key issues and carrying out the relevant financial analysis
- Undertaking large engagements, reporting to Partner, with their limited supervision Preparation of good TS reports, including review of sections compiled by other team members on the job
- Active participation in compiling industry research, thought leadership and proposal materials for business development activities
- Contribution to the effective working of the team and development of team morale Ensuring that risk documentation is completed for all jobs on a timely basis as per the applicable T&R technical/risk management policies.
- Strategic planning for public and private sector organizations
- Feasibility study preparation
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Producing clear and concise reports that follow a logical structure
- Developing client presentations that are tailored to the audience and capture the salient points of the topic presented
- Developing financial models as required, to prepare financial projections (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, etc.)
- Reviewing financial models developed by other team members and providing feedback
- Articulating key relevant financial metrics (e.g. IRR, NPV) that are based on assumptions specific to the engagement
- Presenting financial analysis in a reader-friendly manner to highlight most important take-always for the client
- Guiding development of analytical framework as required for the engagements
- Ensuring comprehensive analysis of core and peripheral issues relevant to the engagements
- Validating data sources to ensure credibility of analysis and final deliverables
Qualifications and Skills
- A first degree with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any discipline from a reputable institution
- An M.Sc. (Corporate Finance, Economics, Management), MBA or any of their equivalents from a leading business school
- Possession of a Certified Financial Analyst or a Professional Accountant qualification
- For Experienced Managers, a minimum of eight (8) years’ post-NYSC experience in a similar position in a leading professional services Firm (preferably a Big Four member).Deal Advisory or Transaction services experience will be an advantage
- For Senior Managers, a minimum of ten (10) years’ post-NYSC experience in a similar position in a leading professional services Firm (preferably a Big Four member).Deal Advisory or Transaction services experience will be an advantage
- High ethical standards and proven integrity
- Excellent persuasive and negotiation skills
- Strong numerate skills and good business acumen
- Good research and documentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on multiple tasks within tight timelines in a client-driven environment
- Strong people management and project management skills
- A very strong sense of ownership with every assigned task
- Ability to work independently (without supervision)
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of IFRS will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online