Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job Type: Contract
- Research and analyze data such as client design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine the feasibility of design or application.
- Work with client to develop a project’s scope of work, estimates, and/or schedules.
- Develop major equipment and material selection, and construction specifications.
- Ensure that all assigned activities and operations comply with applicable codes, regulations and laws.
- Provide support during the fabrication and installation phases to ensure engineering documents are followed.
- Coordinate activities with other project department involved in fabrication, operation, application, and installation or repair of various materials, products or systems.
- Provides technical direction, support and information to other engineers, designers and drafters.
- Consistently demonstrates professional skills in structuring assigned activities, creativity, teamwork, communications, operational efficiencies, handling of a client’s changing needs, decision making, and analyzing and solving problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in appropriate Engineering subject.
- Must have between 7 to 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry at least 5 years experience in Gas processing facility projects
- Must be experienced in FEED, DED, Procurement, Construction and Installation projects.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision on feed to detail engineering projects.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Applications to: email@example.com