Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Piping Engineer
Job Type: Contract
- Co-ordination of piping engineering and equipment layout functions and team to meet the objectives of Project.
- Providing piping engineering expertise to aid the execution of the company’s piping installation projects and on-going operations.
- Carry out preliminary, basic, and detailed piping engineering studies and producing associated deliverables, e.g. MTOs, valve datasheets, isometrics, piping plans, etc.
- Review piping discipline engineering and subcontractor deliverables to ensure technical quality.
- Review designs produced by the company or contractors to ensure compliance with the company’s piping general specifications and applicable project piping specifications.
- Develop and contribute to material specifications for procurement purposes. Reviewing and monitoring all piping deliverables.
- Oversee, check and review piping draft work done by piping design and drafting team.
- Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers of piping and other equipment and materials to ensure technical specifications are understood and met.
- Prepare and crosscheck relevant procedures, international standards and the company’s technical specifications for application into design activities.
- Respond to and resolve engineering & technical queries from designated packages.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in appropriate Engineering subject.
- Must have between 7 to 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry at least 5 years experience in Gas processing facility projects
- Must be experienced in Must be experienced in FEED, DED, Procurement, Construction and Installation projects.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com