Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
1. Finance SAP MI & BI Analyst/Specialist
- A competent SAP professional with deep understanding of EP SAP Blueprint design for own business area (FI-CO and BW) is a MUST
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional Accounting partial qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA (will be an added advantage)
- SAP Finance certification and working knowledge of other modules integration is an added advantage
2. Contracting & Procurement Expediter
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong academic background with a minimum 3 years work experience, either directly as an expediter, buyer or customer facing role
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain management concepts and purchasing.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Presentation; effective conversations and written).
- Track record of delivering result.
- Experience in Team Work, Team Building, And Facilitation.
- Data Analysis Skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
- Strong Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Suite of Applications, Internet, etc.) Knowledge of SAP is highly desirable
- Microsoft Excel skills on a micro and macro level.
3. Finance Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional Accounting Qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- 9-11 years relevant post-qualification experience
4. Finance Senior Analyst/Analyst
- 3-8 years practical post-qualification experience in accounting or finance Analyst role and good understanding of Financial concepts and standards
5. Contracting & Procurement Buyers Asset Focal
Skills and Experience:
- Strong academic background with Minimum of 3 years’ experience in purchasing, inventory management or similar type role.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with purchasing software systems – candidates with experience in SAP are highly desirable.
- High degree of organisational and administrative skill.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills and courage to speak up.
6. Contracting & Procurement Vendor Master Maintainer
Job Application Closing Date
24th November, 2018.