Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shore Base Supervisor
- The Shore base supervisor will in conjunction with the Operations Superintendent exercise control over all field activities, ensuring excellent operational delivery and highest standards of services provided by contractors.
- Coordinate and work closely with relevant functional groups both internal and external to optimize Logistics and Shore Base efficiency and reliability in supporting customers in the region.
- Conduct daily contractor morning meeting to review and communicate the daily marine vessel movement and future plans to optimize logistics utilization.
- Provide general supervision and direction to various sub-groups in carrying out their daily activities in the most effective manner.
- Foster teamwork, productive effort and continuous improvement suggestions both within group supervised, co-worker or peers and cross-functionally in pursuit of organization plan and objective goals.
- Liaise regularly with various materials coordinators both internal and contractors and vendors to maximize productive works.
- Effective planning and coordinating with dock and transportation section, various materials coordinators and contractors to ensure all planned cargoes are loaded in a timely manner as scheduled.
- Oversees and coordinates with materials management section, service companies and vessel masters on vessel loading and unloading plan included compilation and execution of load-list and load plans on a daily basis.
- Work closely with Offshore Marine Control, Dock Transportation Supervisor and Materials.
- Coordinator in scheduling and managing the daily vessel movement to ensure the vessel port calls are in line with materials requirement in order to optimize vessel turn-around time and reduce potential wasted time.
- Provide direct supervision of logistics and shore base personnel. Insure that staff is properly trained to perform specific job responsibilities.
- Supervise and maintain an accurate account of materials and equipment moving to and from manufactures, vendors and third-party storage/distribution facilities including tonnage and volumes. In some cases, coordination may require movement to and from facilities outside of EG.
- Must have vast experience in drilling and completions, fluids products and services.
- Must have supervisory experience working at marine bases in support of offshore exploration, production, and construction activity.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org