Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy Officer
Report to: Managing Director
- Strategy Officer will continually evaluate, present, manage, and execute strategic initiatives and market opportunities that best support the company’s short-term and long-term strategies.
- Maintain and develop corporate strategy and support the executive management through the strategic planning process.
- Coordinate and oversee the implementation of cooperate financial inclusion strategy.
- To work collaboratively with the external and internal stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of the bank’s strategy.
- Develop performance management framework for the retail business group.
- Focus on building emerging business strategy with a 3-5 year perspective
- Access the impact on the various IT solution on the business.
- Develop relationships with strategic partners in line with the banks overall goals.
- Develop and Implement sales strategies.
- Understands financial modelling.
- Carry out routine market analysis and survey.
- Develop new products and initiatives in line with the banks strategic plan
- Plan sales campaign to drive revenue and increase product growth
- Work closely with the business development team sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team to achieve target.
- Drives and implement the bank’s strategic plan
- Improve capacity to identify and seize opportunity inherent in future event.
- Consider risk in formulating strategy
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- Must have at least B.SC from a reputable institution.
- Must have experience in micro finance
- Must be within the age of 26-30
- Ability to solve complex business problems
- Must be pragmatic, analytical and tactically persuasive
- Initiative, discretion and judgement of a high order with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, Resume and passport size photograph to: email@example.com