We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Sales & Trade Development – Kano (Supervisory)
- To promote MTN brand and deliver on monthly sales target and other expectations as required by the division.
- To lead and manage a team of Sales Representatives, Mobilize Consultants, Field Support Agents, and SRAA,
- Ensure increase in sales/activations and product penetration by ensuring brand visibility within territory.
- Review channel operations and stock levels and ensure proper stock management in channel in order to meet customer demands.
- Coach and train direct reports to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and increase product knowledge, as well as identify developmental opportunities for team members.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities, the activities of direct reports and ensure all transaction and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Build and maintain relationships with dealers, participate in organizing channel distributor forums and events to enhance business relationship.
- Provide procedural and policy guidance to direct reports and other operational staff and communicate service standards to direct report to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Work with other units /departments including Marketing to arrange promotions and local events that increase the presence and visibility of all products within the target market.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Drive Knowledge Management and Best Practice Sharing within own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-wide as required.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours/weekends
- Work is carried out mostly in the field
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- A first Degree in any Social Science degree or related course
- Minimum of 3 years post degree
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience using data mining tools
- Telecoms experience would be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online